- Have a free afternoon?
- Looking for something to do in the Orlando, Cocoa Beach & Melbourne Area?
- Look no further Village Food Tours has you covered!
$48 Children 5-12
Free 4 and under*
Join us for a leisurely stroll along the tree lined streets of Historic Cocoa & sample some of the most delicious foods that Florida has to offer.
• Lunch Tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
• Water will be provided
• Ticket purchase covers the cost of the food items featured on the tour (and gratuity for those items)
• Water will be provided
• It is suggested to bring cash for extra purchases .
• A majority of our Food Tours depart from Myrt Tharpe Square Across The Street From Ossorio’s and next to the Dog N Bone Pub
• A mile of light walking will include 4 tasty stops over 2.5 hours for your enjoyment
Tours Require a Minimum of 2 guest to Launch
*Tickets for children 4 and under do NOT include individual samples. Children will have to share with a parent if they are eating.
A Lunch tour is the perfect day trip getaway. Take a three hour stroll while enjoying four samples from some of the best restaurants nearby. This is perfect if you have some time to spare in the afternoon. Kids 4 and under are Free so if you are bored of the park, book a food tour. Tired of meeting for brunch & lunch in the same place? Why not eat your way around the village?
Our late lunch tours are the perfect switch from the standard happy hour meet up. So don’t hesitate
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/villagefoodtours/items/116021/?full-items=yes&flow=113948&u=af34742b-6336-4a63-ae58-a8ad5152382b&from-ssl=no&ga=UA-129061539-1,1937493736.1542724350%3B” text=”Book A Lunch Tour” ]
What do you have to lose? 2 days worth of lunch money? An Afternoon?
What do you have to gain?
3 hours of some of the most tasty memories
A new wealth of knowledge of the some of Brevard counties best restaurants.
An introduction to some of the Staff, Chefs, Owners responsible of putting the Space Coast at the forefront of the culinary scene.
We look forward to seeing you on our lunch tour!
We feature some of the best places to have lunch in Cocoa Village.
If you book an early tour you can Visit Cryderman’s Barbacue which has some of the best brisket in Central Florida. If you book a late lunch tour The Dirty Oar Beer Company usually features some of the best food trucks on the Space Coast (YES WE USE FOOD TRUCKS ON OUR FOOD TOURS!!!) Some far we have worked with the Webber Grill, The Bearded Chef and are in the process of many more!